Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week 2 Homework

This dog seems worried... about his cholesterol, maybe.
Hi everyone! Sorry for the slight delay in posting this homework; I've been having internet problems. Then again, I imagine that not all of you rushed right home after class yesterday to eagerly see what your homework assignment was! :)

For this week, I'd like you to please do two things. First of all, I'd like you to read your partners' blogs and make a quick, constructive comment for week 1. The groups will be simple:
Alejandro-Andrea-Esteban;
Felipe-Gaby-Juan José; and
Juan Miguel-Ricardo-Ronald
If these groups work well, I'll probably have you stay with them for the rest of the bimester.

Secondly, I'd like you to write a paragraph or two about an ideal location for a business in Costa Rica. This will be related to an activity we'll be doing in class next week. Mention first of all what kind of business you're considering, and then mention some characteristics an ideal location would have. Then, identify the best place(s) for a new business to open up in the country.

If you have any problems or questions about the homework, please leave a comment or email me. 

Finally, remember to try to participate in the online conversation club (see the previous post for times and sign-on instructions).

Good luck, and see you next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment